Published on October 15th, 2014 | by Brad0
DC Cinematic Universe Release Slate Announced!
“It’s time to break out the popcorn, because it looks like many of your favorite super heroes will soon be coming to the silver screen.
In today’s Time Warner investor’s meeting, Warner Bros. Chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara revealed a slate of ten DC Entertainment films, many previously unannounced, that will be released by Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema through 2020.
Here’s the slate:
- “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
- “Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)
- “Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)
- “Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
- “The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)
- “Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)
- “Shazam” (2019)
- “Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
- “Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)
- “Green Lantern” (2020)
We’ve been talking about Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice for a while, and recently added Justice League and Shazam to the discussion. But the rest of those are new, as is some of the attached talent.
We’ll be talking a lot about these in the weeks, months and years ahead, but for now, let’s just leave it with this. Which movie are you most looking forward to? And is it possible to reserve tickets now for 2020?
More to come…”
So that’s the DC Cinematic Universe into the film conversation in a big way, then! What are you all looking forward to? Suicide Squad by David Ayer sounds particularly intriguing.