Published on September 14th, 2015 | by Mica Rose0
Rock Band 4 – Further Songs Announced
Rock Band™ 4 Soundtrack Grows with Songs from Brad Paisley ft. Keith Urban, Imagine Dragons, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Mumford & Sons, and More!
Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. and Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. today announced additional tracks for the highly-anticipated Rock Band 4, including music from Brad Paisley ft. Keith Urban, Imagine Dragons, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Mumford & Sons, and more.
“With fewer than 20 days from release, we’re excited to announce the final group of soundtrack songs so that music game fans have a clearer picture of what they’ll be rocking out to with their friends and family this October,” said Product Manager Daniel Sussman. “And this is just the start – with more than 1500 songs available on the Music Store at launch and more to come, we’re confident that Rock Band 4 will provide the best music gaming experience for fans this fall.
Tracks announced today to be included on the Rock Band 4 disc are:
· Brad Paisley ft. Keith Urban – “Start A Band”
· Brandi Carlile – “Mainstream Kid”
· Dark Wheels – “V-Bomb”
· Gary Clark Jr. – “Ain’t Messin ‘Round”
· Gin Blossoms – “Follow You Down”
· Grouplove – “Tongue Tied”
· Imagine Dragons – “I Bet My Life”
· Jeff Allen ft. Noelle LeBlanc and Naoko Takamoto – “Recession”
· Johnny Blazes and the Pretty Boys – “Cold Clear Light”
· Lynyrd Skynyrd – “That Smell”
· Mumford & Sons – “The Wolf”
· R.E.M. – “The One I Love”
· The Warning – “Free Falling”
These tracks join an already impressive soundtrack line-up of more than 60 tracks including music by Aerosmith, Avenged Sevenfold, The Black Keys, Elvis Presley, Foo Fighters, Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars, St. Vincent, Van Halen, and more! A full list of songs announced for Rock Band 4 can be found here.
Winner of multiple awards and nominations at the 2015 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), including “Best Music Game” from IGN and Game Informer, Rock Band 4 delivers the ecstatic rush of a live full-band game experience like never before. Rock Band 4 builds on the core gameplay people love, with brand new features, including game-changing Freestyle Guitar Solo gameplay that allows players to craft their own face-melting and truly original guitar solos.
Rock Band 4, the next generation of the award-winning social and interactive music gaming platform launches globally on October 6, 2015 for Xbox One and the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.
For more information on Rock Band 4 and to stay up to date with the latest news and announcements, head over to http://www.harmonixmusic.com and http://www.madcatz.com, and follow @RockBand and @MadCatz on Twitter for updates.
- Back To The Future Day: Revisiting Telltale’s Take - October 21, 2015
- Overlord: Fellowship of Evil out on Consoles and PC - October 20, 2015
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter Coming Spring 2016 - October 20, 2015