Published on September 11th, 2015 | by Mica Rose0
Trion Worlds Launches ArcheAge Heroes Awaken Update 2.0 Tomorrow, Sept. 12
Largest Update Since Launch Ushers in New Era Complete with Hero System, Guild Progression, Housing Specializations and More.
ArcheAge, Trion Worlds’ free-to-play fantasy sandbox MMORPG, will be receiving its most significant update since launch, Heroes Awaken. Going live tomorrow, September 12, Update 2.0: Heroes Awaken allows players to become a Hero via the brand new Hero System, lead their Guilds to war, upgrade their houses to specialize in crafting proficiencies and much more. Fresh Start servers have also been opened allowing new and veteran players alike to begin their journey anew on brand new servers. The all-new A Hero’s Welcome event for returning and current players comes to ArcheAge and includes rewards such as new titles, rare treasure chests, and the all-new flying Royal Griffon mount.
An expanded list of some of the new features in ArcheAge Heroes Awaken can be found below:
- Hero system – Up to 9 players per faction are elected as Hero by other players. Heroes are able to don a special cloak, have unique VFX, summon allies to their side and bolster the strength of their realm mates in combat. In major cities, Heroes also have their own council building.
- Enhanced Guild System – Guilds have undergone significant improvements and will now be able to advance through many tiers of progression, unlocking powerful bonuses and abilities, as well as advance through expeditions, a system of events to complete. Guilds will also be able to declare war on opposition guilds and engage in battle anywhere in the world through the Guild Dominion system, including peaceful areas.
- Housing Specializations – Medium and large size houses can now be upgraded to specialize in ArcheAge’s proficiency (crafting) system. Houses will undergo an upgrade to all-new visual models and contain workbenches, special livestock & planting areas, and other bonuses.
- Diamond Shore Reborn – Diamond Shores has undergone a huge update with all-new events. Players will be able to help erect their faction’s fortress to gain a foothold in the zone and repel a deadly dwarven invasion. A new housing areas has become available and the revamped zone will be the battleground for many Hero vs Hero battles.
- A Hero’s Welcome Event – Existing players and returning players will be eligible for amazing rewards through the Hero’s Welcome event including unique titles, rare treasure chests, and the Royal Griffon mount – only the second flying mount that has released in ArcheAge.You can view the all-new ArcheAge Heroes Awaken launch trailer here:
- Back To The Future Day: Revisiting Telltale’s Take - October 21, 2015
- Overlord: Fellowship of Evil out on Consoles and PC - October 20, 2015
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter Coming Spring 2016 - October 20, 2015