Published on August 11th, 2014 | by Mog0
Last Week On Pinterest…4
This week the ol’ Pinterest dashboard has been pretty full of Marvel goodness and a revival of love for Deadpool. Did Marvel make it’s mark on this weeks top ten pins for Need To Consume? Let’s find out…
10. To kick us off an amusing little Captain America meme that popped up and made me giggle. You can’t imagine anyone questioning him, right? “Son, just don’t…”
9. OMG OMG OMG. I drooled when I saw this! This my friends is a beautiful Prima Game Guide for the eagerly anticipated Dragon Age: Inquisition. It’s gorgeous. I need it.
8. Ugh. I hate the fact that people actually do this. I know, I know, you don’t believe me…well, the meme kinda proves my point right? There are people in the world who cannot talk correctly. And there are E-Cards to call them up on it. Fantastic!
7. Stanley Kubrick sneakily taking a selfie with Shelley Duvall…while Mr Jack Nicholson thinks he’s the object of the Kodak moment! An AWESOME moment from movie history. Love it.
6. Hulk this is Hulk. Hulk meet Hulk. How brilliant is this?! Lou Ferrigno, the original Hulk, pictured with Mark Ruffalo, the Hulk of the new Marvel movie-verse, at SDCC. Because everything awesome happens at SDCC. And this is awesome.
5. Poison Ivy. My absolute favorite DC villain. And this is a spectacular drawing of her. It is called ‘Bad News’ and it is by Alanna Howe.
4. As the uber amazing The Last Of Us: Remastered has recently released, this pin seemed very apt. And very true. As they say in the world of tumblr; ‘Accurate. Pin is accurate’.
3. HE IS GROOT! Well, no he’s Vin Diesel…but he’s certainly channeling his inner Groot in this pin. A cracking picture of him at the Premier of Guardians Of The Galaxy in London last week, wearing a set of hydraulic stilts and a tee the whole fandom wants to own. Brilliant.
So, this week 2 and 1 are kinda equal for me.
2. Yes, Deadpool made it into the top ten! Shocker. Have you seen the ‘test footage’ for the Deadpool movie?! Of course you have. And how awesome was it? VERY. How perfect is Ryan Reynolds as Wade? VERY. Do Fox need to sort themselves out and make this movie? HELLS YES.
1. Avengers 2: The Age Of Ultron, HAS WRAPPED PEOPLE. Joss announced the end of filming via his twitter account, and is apparently looking for something else to keep him busy… Hmm, wanna come watch Guardians with me Joss? We can go back to my place afterwards and build Iron Man Lego?
So, that was NTC’s week on Pinterest. Who knows what wonders will pop up next week, but you can find my pick of the best, right here in one weeks time. Join me, won’t you? 😉
I LOVE videogames and spend a lot of time in other worlds thanks to them. I watch WWE, read lots and stalk Bioware people on twitter.
Another really big love of mine is writing FanFiction (which you can find on my website).